Breast Re-implantation, Should I Place them the Same as Before, or Do Something Different?

I had a breast augmentation surgery 4 months ago. However I thought they were bigger than what I wanted. After 3 months, I got them removed. Now I regret this because my breasts look worse than before So at 1 month of having them removed, I am thinking of putting smaller implants back on Is this possible? Should I have them under the muscle again? Or now it's only possible over the muscle or subfascial? Can I have laser treatment for my scars? I really want to make the right decision this time

Implant placement

+1

If you do not have a lot of soft tissue coverage, replacing them under the muscle it probably ok. Talk with your surgeon.

Think first

+1

You can change your clothing on an hourly basis, returns are allowed and not a problem. This is surgery, it sounds like  you are a bit impulsive and perhaps need a little thought before jumping off the bridge again.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Revision breast augmentation

+1

Revision augmentation is possible in your case.  But I would suggest you wait at least 3 months before considering another procedure.   In addition, your surgeon will need to assess the amount of excess skin you may have and also take measurements of your chest wall to determine a range of implants that may fit well with your body type.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.  Best of luck.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS