Post-op Breast Implant Removal - Bump and Pain

I did the breast implants in dec 2007 in 2008 I felt down the stairs and my left breas star hurting & uit had a little hole.I remove the breast implant in march 2009. Now two days ago 8/29/2010 my left breast has a little bump and it hurst even when I walk

Complication after Breast Surgery?

Any change in physical examination warrants a follow-up with your plastic surgeon for accurate diagnosis and treatment. Without direct examination any online advice you receive is pure speculation and more likely will be confusing rather than helpful.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Implant removal and bump

What is the bump?  Where exactly is it?  If it is part of the incision, it may represent a sticth abscess or healing issues.  AN exam woudl be warranted.  You shoudl probably speak with your surgeon.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Breast implant removal and bump in incision

This sounds like a suture abscess but to be certain I would contact your surgeon for an evaluation to determine if any treatment is needed.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005