Natural Looking Breast Implants with Crescent Lift?

I'm having a crescent Breast lift and subglandular implants. Which is type of implant is better that would give me a more natural look?

To get best results from breast lift and implants, talk with your doctor

+1

There is no one specific implants that is best for you, and really this is a long discussion that I have with patients during their consultation. You have to sit down with your doc and go over what you hope to achieve, and of course obtain a proper evaluation during the exam.

Crescent Lifts do not really lift much

+1

The best breast implant shape is a matter of opinion. It sometimes relates to the look a patient is going after as well. Also understand that a crescent lift will change breast shape minimally. It just moves nipple position a small bit. As long as that is all you are after, you may be OK.

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Smooth walled silicone implants.

+1

Hi!

In Manhattan, we recommend round, smooth walled, moderate PLUS profile, silicone gel breast implants for most patients, specially if they are going to be placed over the muscle.  This based on a very large experience.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Implants

+1

This is a matter of opinion and different plastic surgeons will have different opinions.  Mine is that gel implants work better when they are place subglandular instead of submuscular. 

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD