Ideal Silicone Implant Cc for Small C Size?

I am currently sized AA or AAA. I would like to be a 34 full B or small C cup.The breast implants. I am getting Natrelle silicone and will be placed under the muscle. What cc size would be ideal?

No easy way to predict cup size after breast implants

+1

It is difficult to predict your final cup size as there are no formulas for this only estimates. Therefore one can estimate that an implant of 200cc will get you up about one cup and and implant in the range of 300-375cc will likely bring you up by twop cup sizes.

Your best bet is to try on sizers that will you provide your with a more realistic ideal of what size you may eventually become. Some of these are commercially available such as the link below.

Can only be determinied at consultation

+1

In order to make a proper recommendation for which implant is right for you would involve examining you and taking measurements. Your implant should be picked based on the base width of your breast, the shape of your breast and tissue laxilty. I would then have you try on the implants in a sports bra to see if you like the look. I suggest you schedule an appointment with a local board-certified plastic surgeon.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

Proper breast implant size

+1

It is very difficult to tell you what size implant you would need without a proper physical exam which would include adequate measurement of your current chest dimensions.

Pictures can be helpful when trying to determine desired breast size

+1

Without an examination this question is very difficult to answer. In general for every 200 cc of implant volume you can expect to go up about one cup size. Trying on different sizing implants or using a measured volume of dry rice in your bra can help you in estimating the necessary volume to match your expectations. It is ultimately important that you communicate with your plastic surgeon and be sure you are both on the same page when it comes to breast size. A picture can be very helpful.

A rough Guess

+1

Somewhere around a 421 or 457 cc round smooth silicone implant under the muscle should be close.  Everyone is different, so be sure to try some on first.

sek

Scott E. Kasden, MD

Your surgeon needs to use disposable breast implant SIZERS during surgery to pick the best implant.

+1

Hi!

Your expectations are realistic, and I would guess that 275 cc high profile breast implants might be good for you. But the whole point is not to guess.

We use disposable implant sizers during surgery to see what volume and what dimensions will get you to a full B, while still looking natural. We do this before we open the permanent implants from our inventory. A sizer costs only $45, and it takes all the guess work out.

You should not have to pick the implants. Just make sure your surgeon understands what you want.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Implant Size

+1

What we ask our breast surgery patients to do rather than try to choose a cup size or implant size is to go to two websites and look at breast augmentation patient before and after pictures. From those pictures they select women whose body and breast size is similar to their own who also have a post-op result that they like. Ideally we'd like the patient to find 4 or 5 patients who have outcomes that they would be happy with. We also ask them to choose similarly built patients who have results they don't like at all. It's often these pictures that are the most telling. Using those pictures as a guide, we're able to discuss the factors that are the most important to the patient using both verbal and visual clues. It's just a way to insure that the surgeon and patient are on the same page. Once we determine what is important to the patient, we can use these result pictures and the measurements we take during the consultation to arrive at an implant style and size to achieve the patient's desired outcome. While nothing is foolproof, this method is very helpful as a communication tool.

Steve Byrd, MD

Dimensions, not volume

+1

The volume of the implant is not as important as the dimensions. There are different types of implants that all have the same volume and, conversely, different implants with the same widths can have different volumes. Cup size may have very little to do with implant volume. I encourage patients not to go by cup size, but only as a rough gauge. Start with the most appropriate (ie. ideal) implant that fits your breast. This is an implant with a width no wider than your natural breast. Then increase the profile and width until you achieve the look you want, remembering that as you do this, you will being to look more and more unnatural and your breast will act more and more like your implant you choose. Increased rippling, roundness, palpability, etc. will occur as you get further and further outside your natural breast. As remember that although more women wished they would have gone larger, the women who are too large are usually more unhappy. Discuss all ramifications with your surgeon as an individual, not as a part of a statistic.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD