Breast Implant Revision - Smaller

I had 270CC, high profile, submuscular PIP implants back in 2005. The result took me from a 30A, to a 30DD/E. Despite being told they would be a full B or small C. I'm a uk dress size 6 and frankly, they are too big, I would like to have the reduced. I have constant discomfort in my left breast, I have arranged a scan to check this out. Please can you tell me what would be involved and if it would be possible? Thank you in advance. Laila

Breast implant revision

+1
If you want to go smaller, it is quite possible. You need to be seen in person because sometimes a lift is necessary. Good luck.