Breast Implant Revision - Smaller

I had 270CC, high profile, submuscular PIP implants back in 2005. The result took me from a 30A, to a 30DD/E. Despite being told they would be a full B or small C. I'm a uk dress size 6 and frankly, they are too big, I would like to have the reduced. I have constant discomfort in my left breast, I have arranged a scan to check this out. Please can you tell me what would be involved and if it would be possible? Thank you in advance. Laila

Breast implant revision

If you want to go smaller, it is quite possible. You need to be seen in person because sometimes a lift is necessary. Good luck.