Breast Implant Replacement. Why is There An Incision in My Areola?

Hello my name is keylin... A year and 2 months ago i had transumbilical breast augmentation and 2 months ago my right breast got deflated and i had it replaced yesterday throw the belly as well but im wondering why do i have a very tiny incision in the areola of that same breast if i suppousably got it replaced throw my belly... Well the incision is very small as the one on my belly button... Hope i can get the answer for this thanks and have a great day

Breast implant revision

+1

Interesting question, but the best person to answer that for you would be your surgeon who performed the revision.  Perhaps he could not revise it through the umbilcus. But why are you just noticing it now?