Florida Breast Implant Replacement

Does anyone know of a Plastic surgeon in the south Florida area able to perform this type of procedure, to remove old implant and repalce with new?

Florida Breast Implant Replacement

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. I practice in West Palm Beach, and would welcome you in for a free, private consultation. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Surgeon in Florida

+1

There are many excellent palstic surgeons in Florida., You can find one by gong to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and locate one in your area.

There are many good Surgeons in South Florida

+1

Your best bet is to choose someone who is board certified by the american board of plastic surgery. This certification means that your Doctor has extensive training and experience in plastic surgical procedures. I would be happy to see you in consultation of refer you to someone close to your home depending on where you live. I am in the West Palm Beach/Jupiter area.

David Rankin, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Look here and ask your friends and co-workers

+1

If you have friends, family, or co-workers who've had good experience with a surgeon, that's often your best bet when looking for help.

It is always best to confirm their qualifications by searching for them at the website of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. This an invitation only organization of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons devoted to cosmetic surgical procedures.

You can also do a search at the larger plastic surgery organization, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

GOOD LUCK!

Brian K. Brzowski, MD
Ogden Plastic Surgeon