Sagging After Breast Implant Removal

i have breast implant removed last month, now I am very worried about my sagging breast. I do not want a breast lift.Can I do any body exercises to avoid the breat droop? what can I eat to help the skin restore elasticity´╝č

Improving sagging breasts

+2

There is no exercise or food that will specifically help sagging breasts.  There may be some improvement by the healing processes but that can vary from patient to patient.  Typically, on surgery can help sagging breasts.

Good Luck

Dr. ES

Reversing Breast Sagging after Implant Removal

+2

There is NO non-surgical method of reversing breast sagging, caused by EITHER aging and failure to wear a bra or by removing a breast implant. The breast implant has stretched and resulted in more skin offsetting the relation of breast skin envelope to breast fill. The ONLY way it can be corrected is by removing the extra skin surgically and restoring a youthful relation between them.

Dr. Peter A. Aldea

Sagging breasts after implanjt removal

+1

Unfortunately there are non-invasive ways to lift the breast without a formal surgical procedure and placing incisions on the breast.

How to prevent breasts from sagging or drooping

+1

Unfortunately, there is very littel you can do to prevent the breat droop or ptosis (sag). Some people believe that long term surpport with a bra including while sleeping may help minimize the long term effects of the weight on the breast ligaments but that remains unproven.

Breast Implant Removal

+1

There is no non-surgical method to avoid breast sagging.  However if your implants were small to start with and you ddid not have any sagging prior to explantation, then your breasts may contract well without a need for a breast lift.  If you did have breast sagging prior to explantation, then more than likely, you will need a breast lift.  See example below.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS