Breast Implant Removal. Will I most likely need a lift ?

In August of 2007 at age 21 i got breast implants (mentor saline 300cc) I was a natural perky b to c cup and they turned out wonderfully. almost 4 years later now, my right breast is extremly rippled causing discomfort and is also low and off to the side. Im sure i can do a revision but now im too scared, thinking what if this or something worse happenes again, so i feel i should opt for removal of everything. My question is, will i most likely need a lift now @ 25. went from a small c to a 32DD

Breast Implant Removal

+1

Your questions are all over the place. Best to see boarded PS in LA for his in person advise and examination. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

Breast implant removal

+1

Without a photo the issue of lifting can't be determined.  You might just be stretched out enough that you would need one.  

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Implant removal

+1

It is hard to predict what your breasts will look like afer impalnt removal. The smaller the implants, and the more native breast tissue, the better you will look.