Breast Implant Removal with out Replacement?

Hello i'm 25 yr old got a single 277cc saline breast implant in my right breast to correct a server asymmetric breasts. Its been six years and 50lbs lost since my surgery and now my implant is much larger than my natural breast. I would like to have the implant removed, If must be asymmetric i'd rather be natural then artificial. Do you think my insurance would cover the removal? (They covered the original surgery.) Do you think my breast will appear deflated? Thank you for your time.

Removing implant because of asymmetry

+1

Usually insurance does not pay for implant placement or removal.  Best to speak to the doctor about your options.

Concerns about Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

Given your history, especially that of a 50 pound weight loss, I would be very surprised if your breasts do not look “deflated”. Of course, there are many variables involved including quality of overlying skin elasticity, age, genetics, size of breast implants used….

I would also be very surprised that health insurance companies  will cover removal of the breast implants.

Best wishes;  hopefully you will be pleased with the outcome of the breast implant removal surgery.

+1

Without photos there is not enough info to make such a judgement. 

As to insurance, coverage has become more and more difficult for anything considered cosmetic, as this would be. 

All the best.