Breast Implant Removal and Lipo on Upper Flank

i am having my breast implants removed. doc will use my existing scar that is under the crease of my breast. She also offered to lipo the fat i have on my side. area to the side of your breast towards your back, where bra strap rests using same incision from under my breast. Is this correct/safe?

Breast Implant Removal with Liposuction of The Sides

+1

If you are certain you want your breast implants removed there is nothing unusual with removal of the breast implants and liposuction of the side extension / tail of the breast. Liposuction of the side of the breast is done commonly to give the area more definition.

Breast implant removal and liposuction

+1

It should be fine to have removal of your breast implants and then liposuction of your flanks.