Breast Implant Removal and Lipo on Upper Flank

i am having my breast implants removed. doc will use my existing scar that is under the crease of my breast. She also offered to lipo the fat i have on my side. area to the side of your breast towards your back, where bra strap rests using same incision from under my breast. Is this correct/safe?

Breast Implant Removal with Liposuction of The Sides

If you are certain you want your breast implants removed there is nothing unusual with removal of the breast implants and liposuction of the side extension / tail of the breast. Liposuction of the side of the breast is done commonly to give the area more definition.