Louisville Breast Explant

I am very fearful of going through explantation surgery due to the possible aesthetic outcome. I would love any references for experienced doctors in Louisville, KY with this type of procedure. I have been searching for 6 months now and have yet to find a doctor who has much, if any experience with this. Thanks for your help!

Louisville Breast Explant

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Marc Salzman or Dr. Martin Fox are possibilities. Consult 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Finding Surgeon?

+1

I agree that you need to do your research and choose a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (not cosmetic surgery) and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.  From here, you know you are selecting from qualified surgeons.  You need to meet with the surgeon, see many examples of their work and talk to patients about their experience with the surgeon and the staff.  If there is a way to speak to and meet patients who have undergone a similar procedure, that is usually very useful.

Louisville surgeons

+1

There are many good Surgeons In Kentucky. You can start by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find one in your area.

Choosing a breast implant revision - removal expert

+1

Breast implant removal is a straightforward procedure that requires preoperative planning to assess the need for surgical skin recontouring and breast lift. There are many qualified surgeons in every state.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Louisville Plastic Surgeons

+1

Louisville, Kentucky has MANY talented Plastic surgeons who are experienced in breast implant removal. You can check the listings of our society at www.PlasticSurgery.org to acquaint yourself with all of them. I am familiar with and would recommend either Dr. Marty Fox or Dr. Mark Salzman.

Louisville plastic surgeon recommendation

+1

I would recommend that you go and see Dr. Henry Vasconez

He is a superb plastic surgeon and also an exceedingly caring doctor who will listen to your concerns and help guide you through the process.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS