What To Expect From Breast Implant Removal? Will I Be Saggy?

I had breast implants 2weeks ago and not i want them removed because i miss the old me and they are getting me down. I was a full 32a/b and had 230cc of silicone gel. Will my breasts look the same as their did before the surgery? Is there any chance of sagging? Thank you for your answers in advance

Breasts Implant Removal Two Weeks After Surgery?

+2

Be careful about the decisions you make.  You are only 2 weeks out of your breast augmentation surgery; it is not unusual for patients to have significant emotional ups and downs after surgery.  Generally, it is best not to make big decisions while you are going through these significant emotional swings.

I would suggest that you wait at least a few months before you decide on whether or not to remove the breast implants.  If you do decide to do so,  it is very likely given the size of breast implants used and the time period involved, that your breasts will “bounce back” nicely.

I would suggest that you communicate your questions and concerns carefully with your plastic surgeon.  if you or he/she finds it potentially helpful,  counseling may also be indicated.

Implant removal

+2

Breast implant removal early more than likely will not lead to significant sagging, but it is hard to predict completely.