I Had a Breast Implant Removal 3 Days Ago, is It Okay for Me to Have a Glass of Wine?

Wine after surgery

+1

Best to check with your surgeon. In my practice if you are off all of your pain medicines and sleeping medications then after 3 days a single glass of wine is permitted.

Wine after Breast Implant Removal

+1

You should not mix alcohol with any medications. Your surgeon would be the best resource for postoperatie instruction.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

+1

In our practice post surgery we ask that you refrain from alcoholic beverages for approximately two weeks and also not while taking pain medication.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Wine after breast implant removal.

+1

In general, if you're not on any medication,like narcotics, and you feel ok, there is no reason why you can not have a glass of wine. It is always safer if you check with your surgeon.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

A glass of wine three days after surgery

+1

It is not a good idea to mix wine and pain  medication just after surgery.  You should probably check in with your surgeon.

Glass of Wine after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Although it will probably be “okay” for you to have a glass of wine, I would suggest that you avoid the use of alcohol with narcotics and/or other medications that you may be using at this time. Run  this question by your plastic surgeon who is ultimately responsible for their care.