I Had a Breast Implant Removal 3 Days Ago, is It Okay for Me to Have a Glass of Wine?

Wine after surgery

+1

Best to check with your surgeon. In my practice if you are off all of your pain medicines and sleeping medications then after 3 days a single glass of wine is permitted.

Wine after Breast Implant Removal

+1

You should not mix alcohol with any medications. Your surgeon would be the best resource for postoperatie instruction.

+1

In our practice post surgery we ask that you refrain from alcoholic beverages for approximately two weeks and also not while taking pain medication.

Wine after breast implant removal.

+1

In general, if you're not on any medication,like narcotics, and you feel ok, there is no reason why you can not have a glass of wine. It is always safer if you check with your surgeon.

A glass of wine three days after surgery

+1

It is not a good idea to mix wine and pain  medication just after surgery.  You should probably check in with your surgeon.

Glass of Wine after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Although it will probably be “okay” for you to have a glass of wine, I would suggest that you avoid the use of alcohol with narcotics and/or other medications that you may be using at this time. Run  this question by your plastic surgeon who is ultimately responsible for their care.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm