Breast Implant Removal After a Month Will I "Bounce Back"?

I had them put in 2 weeks ago. (asking about a month as i will need to save the money to get them out) i was an AA OR A cup and got 330cc hp under the muscle . They look amazing. They were never really swollen or "high up" not much bruising either and wasnt in much pain , but pain started 3 days ago and the left is getting tighter everyday). even without the pain that has started i would like to get them removed. If i get them out soon do i have a good chance of looking like i did b4 ?

Breasts " Bounce Back” after Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

Given that you have undergone the breast augmentation procedure relatively recently, it is very likely that your breasts will “bounce back” if you elect to have the breast implants removed. Be very careful about your decision-making;  it is not unusual for patients to experience significant emotional “ups and downs” around the time of surgery ( this is not the best time to make important decisions…).

Please wait...

+1

You can have your implants removed and you will go back to before surgery size. I would strongly recommend that you wait at least a month. The pain can be managed with anti-inflammatory or pain medications. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Early Breast Implant Removal

+1

Wow!  Sounds like the last two weeks have been a whirlwind!  While it's not clear why you've decided to have your recent implants removed, I would encourage you to "take a deep breath" and not make too rash a decision.  While the vast majority of patients who have breast augmentation surgery are happy with that choicd, a few occasionally have conflicted feelings about it, even shortly after surgery.  After all, it's a big change involving a very personal part of your body.  Add to that the stresses of surgery, pain, and medications floating around your body, and it can be a very emotionally overwhelming time.  And it's normal.  And while your surgeon will want to know about any increase in swelling that's happening, talk to him/her about how you've been feeling and navigate the solution together.  It will almost certainly be more clear as you do so.  Good luck!

David S. Martin, MD