Breast Implant Moves when I Run? (photo)

Augmented 4 months ago. When I flex my muscles, left side has a dent on inner bottom corner and implant bulges out. right side I can feel the implant on the bottom side of my breast - and it is worse when I bend over. when I run I can feel / hear a rasping noise - I think the implant is moving up and down. If I put my hand on my breast then the feel/noise stops.. Also, the muscle hurts/stings when I put pressure on it from the side. The pain is coming from the bottom of the implant.

Breast Implant Moves when I Run?

+1

What you so expertly describe is a sub muscular placed implant issue. Best to see you surgeon to discuss in detail. 

Implant issue with running

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to say what the problem may be.  Thanks for the photos, but it is difficult to assess it from this one view.