Breast Implant Moderate Plus Vs Moderate?

Hello. I went to my first consultation a few days ago. The PS said my BWD is 13 and that a moderate profile plus at 425cc would fit my body. I am afraid that would be too big, taking me to a full c cup to a small d cup. I would prefer a small/ full c cup. My question is, would a moderate filled at 275 cc give me the look I want? Thank you

Breast Implant Size Recommendation

+1

To address your question properly, you will need to have an in person consultation. Based on a thorough consultation including physical examination, sizing, and exploration of your lifestyle, lifestage, and objectives, then a thoughtful recommendation can be provided for the appropriate size.

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals.

Assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, the next step would be  to communicate your goals  carefully with him/her. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I would also suggest that you do not base your satisfaction with the results of surgery with achieving a specific cup size.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this helps

Breast Implant sizes

+1

This question is impossible to answer without an examination.  What works for one patient, does not work for another.  If you looked at 20 women with the same size breast implants, everyone would look different.  All cup sizes would be represented.   Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the ASPS to determine what's best for you.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD