Breast Implant with No Lift, Recover Time?

Hello everyone!!!My name is Josie and i am scheduled to have my suregry this coming June 13. I am 5'2 and weigh about 118 lbs my surgeon told me i dont need a lift so my question is hows the recovery of having a breast implant without a lift is it faster than those having a breast implant with lift? and also he says he will place it under the muscle. I am a fulltime Nursing student and a caregiver and my job requires lifting patient. is 5 days enough for recovery.i use sliding board also!

Recovery time after breast augmentation varies

Recovery time after breast augmentation

Recovery time after breast implants varies according to a variety of factors – whether the implants is above or below the muscle, the size of the implant, surgical techniques that the surgeon uses in placement of the implant.  Typically, we would recommend caution in lifting after implant placement to avoid complications as the capsule is forming.