Square Breast Bottom After Implants and Lift

Its been 5 weeks since my breast augmentation and lift, and my breasts are squared at the bottom. Will they round out? They are also very full (fat looking). Will they thin out at all?

You are early in your recovery, it takes time

+1

You are early in your recovery  and your breasts will mature and soften as time progresses. Every woman's breasts are different and really the best person to ask will be your plastic surgeon. It does take weeks to months to achieve a final result though. Take care.

Dr Edwards

Breast form

+1

This may be due to the type of lift you had.  If that is the case, your results should improve with passage of time.  You should discuss with your plastic surgeon.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD