Breast Implant in Terms of Leakage, Rupture and Contracture Rates

Trying to decide between cohesive silicone gel (gummy bear) Breast Implant vs. saline breast implant.

Please help me answer which has higher (1) rupture rate (2) capsular contracture rate (3) leak rate?

It would be helpful if you can provide information for both short terms (eg. 5 yrs) and long terms (10 yrs and 20 yrs) rupture/capsular contracture rate. Please provide % if you happen to know. Either way, it will be transaxillary endoscopic breast implant. Thanks!

Implant issues

+1

The cohesive gel implants are form stable they do not leak the implants itseld as one of the other doctors put it "fractures."  There are a lot of studies goingon with the  newer implants to help determine the other risk rates.

Cohesive breast implants

+1

True cohesive gel implants do not rupture, they "fracture". As to the other questions, FDA studies are currently ongoing, so I cannot provide you with definitive answers,

I believe I addressed you question elsewhere and realself does not want us to repeat our answers but cohesive gels, unless small, would be extremely challenging to place via the axillary approach and would require a larger incision.