Breast Implant Inspira 285cc .. Is It Too Big ?!

I'll have my BA I'm 5.25" &136 pounds 34AA & breast width diameter is 10 cm.my surgeon said i can get implants with 10.5 cm. I'll get Allergan inspira silicone & I'm confused between: 255cc and 285cc (extra hp and the projection is 5) I'm confused with the following 1-Would the 285cause rippling to me?Are they too big for me i'll have them submuscular?Are the going to affect the Cleveage appearance negatively? 2-soft or textured?

Implant sizing

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Implant differences

+1

30 cc's difference between two implants is only a shot glass full. An exam in person would help determine what is best for you.  Good luck.  Rippling happens more often with less soft tissue coverage.

The difference between 255cc and 285cc is a matter of millimetres

+1
The two implants you described are minimally different.  Put some clothes on and they'll hide any tiny difference between the two (and that's assuming you would be able to tell any difference once they've been put in)

Martin Jugenburg, MD

What implant size is best?

+1

Diameters and size depends a lot on what you are desiring.  If your space between your breast is excessively wide, you need wider implants that go beyond your normal breast diameter size to achieve this.  Your frame determines what size you can carry without looking excessively full on top.  Some doctors will not exceed your natural breast size so you have to understand the philosophy of your doctor and he/she should be able to tell you if your goals and desires will be achieved.  You should also make sure you know what the revision policy is as some are much better than others in terms of additional cost to you.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Implant Sizing?

+1

I'm assuming that you have chosen your plastic surgeon after careful due diligence.

Now, I would suggest that you do the following:

Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "too big” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  In my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.