Can I Get Breast Implant and Fat Transfer at the Same Time?

I think the shape of breast implant is a little unatural and it makes the cleavage looks TOO defined, if you know what i mean. Is it possible to reshape/smooth it with fat graft, right after the implant has been inserted?

+1

Can I Get Breast Implant and Fat Transfer at the Same Time? The answer is yes but make sure you find someone with experience.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Fat injection and implants

+1

I would not recommend combinging the two at teh same tiem. You should let the implants settle before considering anything else.