Breast Implant Exchange, Going Bigger, What to Choose, hp or Mod+?

I have 340cc hp,round mcghan,sx was april 2012,now i wanna go bigger,i love where i have my crease,or where my boobie sits,if thats the right word,so i dont want to move the implant down when i get the implant exchange,and i love the side boobie....i just want a fuller top and a good cleavage,which i dont have now...im 5'3, 115 lbs,im a 34 c now.... Will 500 cc mod+ or 500 hp give me the fuller top and cleavage?pls help,thanks y'all....

Selection of profile of a breast implant is a function of the volume of the prosthesis plus the dimensions of the chest wall.

+1

It's impossible to give you good advice based on your description. The choice of size and profile is multifactorial. Your plastic surgeon will discuss this with you.

Cleavage and fuller top for breast augmentation

+1

Cleavage is limited sometimes by your anatomy and your muscle insertion.  AS for upper pole fullness it also depends upon your impalnt diameter combined with your anatomy.  An exam in perosn would help determine this for you.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me (Revisionary Surgery)?

+1

Thank you for the question but despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise enough advice.  One of the keys to achieving the results you are looking for will be clear communication with your plastic surgeon.

This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “fuller top and good cleavage" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.