Should I Do Breast Implant Revision?

About 11 months ago I got a breast augmentation of 350cc. Which I'm not satisfied I wanted 480cc but my doctor recommended smaller because of stretch marks and my height ( 5'2 ).. Also I've been having this weird pain on my right breast and has this dark spot at the bottom on the aureola. It also looks different from the left. What should I do?

Want to have larger breasts.

+2

You can have larger implants placed anytime. If you like your width that pick an implant of similar width but higher profile.  I am not sure about the dark spot and weird pain - you should be re-examined by your PS.  

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Unsatisfied with results

+2

I am assuming that you are not satisfied because you want to go larger.  There is certainly no reason why you couldn't do that now.  As for the "weird pain" and the dark spot under your areola, you will need to have someone examine you to determine the cause of those. 

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Breast Implant Revision?

+2

You have not provided enough information to evaluate your situation in any meaningful way in this forum. A physical exam of the current problems would be best to sort out exactly what is going on. I suggest that you ask your surgeon to discuss and address your concerns. If you are unhappy with the answers that you are receiving, you can alway seek a second opinion from a different Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Eugene J. Sidoti, Jr., MD
Scarsdale Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast augmentation works.

+2

Hi.

It sounds like the problems you have with size and symmetry should be made better with a revision.  But pain may not go away.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Dark Spot After Breast Augmentation

+2

It is difficult to say what this area may represent. The best thing to do would be to revisit with your PS for an evaluation and photo to get opinions in this forum. 

Dr ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Should I Do Breast Implant Revision?

+2

Without photos and more info this is not possible to answer in a useful way. What size does your surgeon recommend? In what way are they different?

If you want to be larger or change the contour of either breast, another trip to surgery will be in order, but there is not enough here to offer any specific advice. 

All the best.