Will a Breast Implant Affect my Growth?

I am 14 years old and i have extremely asymmetrical breasts. I really want to get this fixed, because being a teenager it gets harder, and harder to deal with. My mother says that it can affect my growth if i get an implant. Is this true? && another question: What if I get fat from some other place of my body and inject it into my smaller breast? Would that be possible? What could be the complications if i get any of these procedures done?

14 years old and breast asymmetry

+1

First of all, you are probably still growing and I think that the majority of doctors would wait to treat any asymmetry until you are a few years older.

Fourteen years old and uneven breasts.

+1

You should first wait until you have achieved stable weight and growth. Yes, implants can effect growth in several different ways. One, is that it will alter the shap of your ribs. An excessively large implant could produce tissue attenuation and/or necrosis.

Fat injection is a possibilty that has only recently become an option. However, in my opinion, you are too young to undergo this procedure. 

It is important for you to consider being evaluated for Poland's syndrome.