Should I Be Concerned About my Breast Implants?

I had my breast implants done 2 years ago. But for the past couple of weeks, I had just begun to feel a discomfort in my left breast. It feels as if I have been hit by a softball, the implants were placed under the muscle and I cannot tell if there is anything to be concerned about. Please advise of warning signs that I should be aware of.

You need to be evaluated

You need to make an appointment with your treating plastic surgeon for an evaluation. If he/she is not available, then I would gather your records and any documents that you can find and make an appointment with a board certified/ eligible plastic surgeon who is experienced in breast surgery.

If your condition worsens, then I would report to an emergency room for immediate medical attention. In other words, don’t mess around; get seen! I wish you the very best!

Englewood Plastic Surgeon