Right Breast Won't Heal 4 Weeks Post-op Surgery. Is There Anything I Can Do to Help with It?

I had my breast implants put in 4 weeks ago. 3 days after surgery I developed a hematoma and had a 2nd surgery to clean it out and had a drain put in for 3 days. Since then it just hasnt healed up right. I was put back on antibiotics and had a 2nd set of stitches put in about 2 weeks ago. Im now putting a medicated gauze on it for the next week. My Dr isnt saying much, and I am getting really worried. Is there anything I can do to help with it? What are my options if it doesnt? Thank you.

+1

Very concerned you have a post op infection or subacute infection. Most likely you need removal of that implant. Sorry, From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski

Breast problem

+1

It is unclear what is going on now?  You had a hematoma and it was treated.  Are you having a problem with wound healing and an infection?  I would follow closely with your surgeon.

Post operative breast hematoma being managed and in process of being treated

+1

It sounds as if this is an evolving process and we are not privvy to all the information including your medical history, use of blood thinning agents, and other pertinent details of the procedure. It sounds as if your surgeon is delivering appropriate and attentive care and is reluctant to say anything until the situation stablilizes

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/