One breast harder than the other. Breast are harder at night. Is it normal?
Doctor Answers 3
Breast augmentation recovery
- It sounds as though you are recovery well,
- Yes, there is more tension in both breasts at night -
- You stop moving, the muscle gets tighter.
- It is also normal for one breast to heal faster than the other,
- And excellent that in just 4 days, you get through the day without pain. That's great. Best wishes.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Increased firmness and breast following breast augmentation at night
- If you're breast augmentation was performed only four days ago you will undoubtedly notice different feelings in your breast. I think it is important to note that you do not have any increased swelling on one side as opposed to the other. I would suggest that you discussed these symptoms further with your plastic surgeon.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.