One breast harder than the other. Breast are harder at night. Is it normal?

i just had breast augmentation 325cc 4 days ago..is it normal if one breast is still harder than the other. Is it normal that during the night the get a lot more tention in both breast?? but during the day they dont hurt at all. Thank you.

Breast augmentation recovery

+2
Thank you for your question about breast augmentation.

• It sounds as though you are recovery well,
  • Yes, there is more tension in both breasts at night -
  • You stop moving, the muscle gets tighter.
  • It is also normal for one breast to heal faster than the other,
  • And excellent that in just 4 days, you get through the day without pain. That's great. Best wishes.

Very normal

+2
It can take 6-8 weeks for the breasts to soften so be patient and let the time go by and they will evolve further

Munish K. Batra, MD
Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Increased firmness and breast following breast augmentation at night

+1
  • If you're breast augmentation was performed only four days ago you will undoubtedly notice different feelings in your breast. I think it is important to note that you do not have any increased swelling on one side as opposed to the other. I would suggest that you discussed these symptoms further with your plastic surgeon.

William G. Hart Jr., MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon