Why is One Breast Fuller and Bigger and Both Were Placed with 700cc Silicone Implants?

I am 7weeks out of my revision surgery and im noticing one of my breast are fuller and bigger. Why? I am getting pretty depressed. Its a revision and i expected for them to be even as far as fullness. They seem even in height but fullness is noticeable in clothing. Dr. put 700cc silicone on both breast,under the muscle, doesnt a doctor examine you before to see if one breast might need more on one side?

Breast asymmetry

+1

Everyone has breast asymmetry and unless there is a larger asymmetry I usually opt to place the same volume and shaped implants in both breasts.  You should discuss this with your doctor, because the decision to choose a general  implant size and shape is done before surgery.

Why are Breast STILL Asymmetric After Breast Augmentation

+1
VERY few women are born with or maintain symmetric breasts. Just as our eyes are different other parts of our face and body aredifferent as well. When different volume or shape breasts are augmented with identical implants the asymmetry is made MUCH more evident. This is especially true with prefilled implants (silicone gel) which cannot be changed in volume on the OR table. The options with different sized breasts is EITHER to use saline implants to which we CAN add different volumes of saline OR to use temporary sizers during surgery which would guide the use of different volume implants. Ultimately, we can largely narrow asymmetry but it shard to always get perfectly symmetric breasts. Dr. Peter Aldea

Breast implant revision and persistent asymmetry

+1

It is difficult to know the cause of your problem without photos or pre-op statistics related to implant size as well as weight gain, etc,. Since this is a revision, it is also complicated by the possibility of two different surgeon's work as well as the passage of time.

One Breast Bigger After Surgery

+1

Without a photo to show what you are talking about, it would be very difficult for anyone to make a guess at what the problem is.  You should go back to see your surgeon for an explanation of the problem.

Claudio DeLorenzi, MD