No Breast Fold Before Implants, What Will Happen After They Are Removed?

I understand that after removing implants women's breasts will be saggy because of the extra skin. However in my case there was nothing there in the first place, how would it sag? i had so little breast tissue i am scared i will remove the implants and it will cave in. what happens to the extra skin in this sutuation as it has no where to go? I am thinking the breast will look wrinkly or maybe i will have a fold with nothing inside just skin?

Breasts after Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

Generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person will be helpful.

Breast shape after breast implant removal

+1

Thank you for the question. Your concerns are reasonable. When you take the implants out and there is a volume loss, some of the breast skin and tissue will retract. The outcome will depend on the elasticity of the skin and the amount of the breast tissue. You need to communicate your concerns with your plastic surgeon and see pictures of patients who had implants removed. This will most likely answer your questions. 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD