Can Breast Fold Asymmetry Be Corrected Without Placing Implants?

I had an explant due to recurrent capsular contracture in my right side. I am two months post op. The fold on the right side has now moved upward. The incisions are inframammary and used to be in the same place on both sides. My surgeon reused the same incisions. Well, they are not in the same place anymore. Also, when i lift up my right arm, the incision and underside of my right breast tuck under and pull up with it in an unnatural way. Can this unevenness be corrected without using implants?

Breast implant scar is stuck to the muscle.

+2

Hi.

From your description, it sounds like you just need a scar revision, which can probably be done under local anesthesia.