Breast Feel Uncomfortable when Laying Down?

Hi I am about 8 months post op. I have 350cc silicone in both breasts under the muscle. Lately it has been very noticeably uncomfortable when laying down on my back. My implants feel like they are falling off to the side and my arms feel like the blood circulation is being cut off. My breasts also feel very warm. Is this normal?

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Your pocket may be too dissected laterally, that being said you have good sized implants inside and you will find a position in which you will be able to feel them or make them uncomfortbale 

Discomfort 8 months after breast implants

+1

Without seeing photos its difficult to give you specific information. Its not typical for breasts to move far laterally unless the pocket was overdissected (made too large) or the tissues have stretched significantly, which would be unusual after only 8 months. I would suggest discussing it with your surgeon and if you are not satisfied, get a second opinion. Best of luck.

Paul Wigoda, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Uncomfortable breasts post op

+1

It is normal for larger breasts to fall off to the side when lying down. However, it is impossible to say without examining you whether what you are experiencing is normal or not. You should call your surgeon for an appointment so he or she can check you out. Good luck.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Implant issue

+1

Without an exam in person it is difficult to answer your question.  It sounds like the implants may be falling off laterally.

Implants Falling Off to the Side

+1

Implants migrating laterally along with your other issues would require an exam to sort out.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Nothing sounds alarming. But I am not sure that any online reassurance will be helpful, so my advice would be a visit to your surgeon for an examination. All the best.