Can I get a breast fat transfer right after having a BBL or do I have to wait? Please help!

I want to get a breast fat transfer after i get a BBL. I have 2 different doctors in mind for both procedures so i cant have it done at the same time. I was wondering if its safe to get a breast fat transfer a few weeks after having a BBL.

2 procedures, 2 surgeons?

+1
This wouldn't be recommended.
The liposculpture performed for obtaining the fat couldn't be redone safely in so short period of time.
Find someone you are comfortable with in doing both procedures at the same time.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
I perform both of these procedures, and it is important that the surgeon for both be an expert at liposuction as well.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and fat transfer procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1
 It depends on where and when you had your liposuction. Your current body habitus and clinical evaluation, will dictate as to whether you have been deprived from your donor fat stores or not. Fat can be harvested from anywhere in your body where you have excess.
Fat transfer to the breast is done expeditousely. Generally, You can not go more than one cup size bigger. However, the survavibility of fat on the long run is still under investigation by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
In a  similar sciario, I ask my patients to wait at least 3 months to allo their body to settle down from the first procedure. Good Luck

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS