Pressure Pain From Massage Table. If I Get Implants Removed, Would I Have A Lot of Sagging and Deformity? (photo)

Hi, I had a question. My left breast is in a lot of pain. It was caused from my boob getting pressed against a massage table. Anyways, I was wondering one, if you could tell from my pictures why I could be having the pain and two, if I was to have my implants removed all together based on my pictures do you think I would have a lot of sagging and deformity and extra skin? I am scared what my breasts would look like without a lift and was hoping from my pictures you could tell. Im 27 years old.

Breast implant pain with pressure

+1

Your pain may be associated with implant capsules that are tight (contracture) or the pulling of nerves in the area. You appear very thin with relatively large implants and your appearance after removal will likely give a very deflated and flat look. I would recommend seeing a plastic surgeon in your area to evaluate the volume of native breast tissue and the degree of capsular contracture.

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Breast Appearance after Breast Implant Removal?

+1

To answer your questions precisely it would be necessary to examine you; I would suggest in-person evaluation by well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.  Any information that you can take to the consultation (for example regarding breast implant size)  may be helpful.

Pain in breasts

+1

Pain in the breasts really can be from alot of different things. May represent a capsular contracture for one.  An examw ould be necesssary. AS for sagging after removal, it is hard to predict.

Breast Implants

+1

The pictures posted show significant bottoming down of the implants.

The pain from pressure could be due to capsular contracture. Only by in person examination one can make thae diagnosis.Whethter explantation will result indeformity? it is hard to tell by pictures only.