I Had a Breast Enlrgement 2 Years Ago for the Last 18 Mths I Have Had Muscle Pain in Both Arms Should I Have Them Removed?

pain in arm muscles and shoulders doesnt apear to be causing weakness just aches it is both arms I had very small breasts the implants are under the muscle is this related and should I get them removed

I Have Had Muscle Pain in Both Arms Should I Have Them (implants) Removed?

+1

There is not enough clinical information to make any sort of specific recommendation. The symptoms you describe do not sound like common sequelae of breast implants. A visit to your plastic surgeon or your primary doc to begin an evaluation of your symptoms is the way to proceed.

IMPLANT REMOVAL

+1

I WOULD VISIT YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON FOR A CONSULT. THEY WILL TELL YOU IF IT IS RELATED TO YOUR BREAST IMPLANTS. 

Norman M. Rowe, MD