Would it be to much to get a breast enlargement to a size D?

I am 25 years old I have had two children I started as a size A cup before my child births during pregnancy my breasts would increase to a large C cup. My breast are loose and stretched out. They do not have stretch marks but looks and feel loose and empty. When I did increase to a C they were not full like before I had my children. I would like to achieve a fuller look and feel... I'm a size 8 dress size on top and size 10 on my bottom half I'm 5'2 in height and weigh 8 stone.. Please advise me.

Implant Sizing to Achieve your Goals

+1
Its difficult to determine cup sizes because cup sizes are not standardized.  They vary significantly by designer. So a C cup to you could be a B or even a D cup to someone else.   I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu 
Houston, TX

D cup

+1
It is difficult to advise you with out an examination. The implant size and resultant cup size will need to be determined based on a number of factors including your breast dimensions and a sizing kit. You are better off determining what size you like using the aid of a sizing kit and a consultation with a specialist plastic surgeon rather than going on a cup size.
I recommend you see specialist plastic surgeon/board certified  who will be able to help you make the right decision. 
Kind regards
Vij

Vijith Vijayasekaran, MBBS, FRACS
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Personalized

+1
Breast augmentations are personalized to a patients ideal with limitations related to their body frame (skin elasticity, base footprint of the breast).  Larger implants can be achieved with various profiles (high or ultrahigh profile) and D cups are usually easily achieved.  Larger implants impose more mechanical side effects on the tissues and should be discussed with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Is a breast implant to a D cup too large

+1
I agree that you will need a formal in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and a breast implant sizing system evaluation and which different sized implants are placed into your bra.  Rather than being concerned about cup size the important thing is to get an idea of the size and look that you want.  You may also do the Rice test in the privacy of your own home by placing Sandwich baggies filled with Rice of different volumes until you get the look that you want and then measuring the volume of the Rice.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Breast implant volume

+1
It is difficult to say without an exam, but it is possible. A good rough estimate for you to figure out potential volume would be to do a baggy test.

Breast augmentation sizing

+1
Hello there

Thank you for your kind question

An examination and discussion one to one by a plastic surgeon is essential so that your breast tissues can be adequately assessed and your wishes discussed in more detail. Implant volumes are limited by the chest size and width of the breast but this is something that your surgeon will expand upon during your consultation.

Good luck!

Paul Banwell, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

Would it be too much to get a breast enlargement to a size D?

+1
    The size of the implant that can be placed will be limited by your breast dimensions and chest wall width.  A D cup is not usually an unreasonable cup size to achieve, but an exam is always necessary to make an assessment.
     Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year through every approach to give you the most options.  Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1

Thank you for the question. However, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your   desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.