Do Breast-Enhancment Creams Really Work?

I have come across a product that seems to stand out from the rest and I was wondering if does in fact deliver all that it promises. Its called NATURAFUL.. it stimulates new cell growth in the mammary glands, is manufactured in the USA in an FDA regulated laboratory and is guaranteed to increase breast size from 1-2 cup sizes. I also was wondering if this could be connected to any sort of cancers? It does worry me that a cream is promised to do so much.. Thank you very much! -Goldie.

Breast enhancement creams

This is a frequently asked question. It would be ideal if something as simple as applying a cream would result in the increase of 1 or 2 cup sizes. Unfortunately there are no topical treatments that will accomplish this. There are no creams that have been approved by the FDA for this purpose. Currently the only way to selectively increase the size of the breasts is through surgery. Current techniques include implants or fat transfer in properly selected patient's.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Re: Do Breast Enhancement creams work?

Dear Curious Georgina,

This is a frequent question I have been asked over the years seeing patient for breast enhancement.

In few words the answer is, NO. 

Having the manufacture of the product done in an approved lab, does not by association imply that it is in any way " FDA Approved". 

Please save your money, and health.

Thank you,

S. P. Maggi, M.D.,FACS

Breast Enhancement Creams & Pills Do Not Work

The size of a women’s breasts can affect self-esteem, self-confidence, self-image, sexuality, and how clothes fit. For these reasons, many women are motivated to have larger breasts. Unfortunately many are able to undergo breast augmentation with breast implants for a variety of reasons. They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery or they may not have the financial resources.

For these women, breast enhancement with creams and pills may be an attractive alternative. Unfortunately, there’s no scientific proof that they actually work. In many cases, it’s unclear what the active ingredients are and how they work, if they work at all. Some of the components may be hormonally active and potentially have side effects that could be harmful.

For these reasons, we feel that breast augmentation with implants is the only alternative that can significantly increase breast size. Before considering breast enhancing creams and pills, you should consult your physician. 

Don't Waste Your Money

It's important to recognize that something manufactured in an FDA-regulated lab is not necessarily a product that is FDA approved. There are no breast enlargement products on the market - creams, oils, pills - that are approved by the FDA. These sorts of products have never proved to be effective. We have no way to know for sure how safe they are, either. Your best bet is to save your money and not risk your health or wellbeing on these gimmicks.

Non Surgical Breast Enhancement

Currently the only methods to permanently enlarge the breasts are by way of surgery. Implant breast augmentation or breast augmentation by fat transfer will enlarge the breasts. There are currently no non-invasive methods, including creams, that offer permanent breast enlargement.

They don't work

There is nothing that is FDA approved to enlarge breast size except for breast augmentation with implants. Everything else is just a gimmick that won't give you results. Plus, their ingredients haven't been tested for safety. It's better to avoid those other things.

There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herb, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Pills and Creams for Breast Augmentation

This is a great question; however unfortunately there are currently not any creams or pills available that are going to enhance your breast safely. I would stay away from any of those products, as they are likely to do more harm than good.

Breast augmentation has become so popular as patients typically are extremely happy with the results. The recent advancements in the breast implants themselves have been a huge benefit to women. They have a variety of options including the new gummy bear implants. These implants give patients a softer more natural appearance than what was possible previously with saline implants.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you with your breast augmentation procedure.

At the moment there is no clinically proven safe and effective method of breast enhancement except for surgical breast augmentation. Creams, pills, and medications are not FDA approved and their safety is questionable.  

I would be wary of a cream promising one to two cup sizes. I am not familiar with this particular supplement, but please know that supplements are not subject to the same FDA standards as medications and devices. If you want a "natural" breast augmentation consider fat grafting. Best of luck.

Grant Stevens, MD