Do Breast-Enhancment Creams Really Work?

I have come across a product that seems to stand out from the rest and I was wondering if does in fact deliver all that it promises. Its called NATURAFUL.. it stimulates new cell growth in the mammary glands, is manufactured in the USA in an FDA regulated laboratory and is guaranteed to increase breast size from 1-2 cup sizes. I also was wondering if this could be connected to any sort of cancers? It does worry me that a cream is promised to do so much.. Thank you very much! -Goldie.

Beware

+1
I would be wary of a cream promising one to two cup sizes. I am not familiar with this particular supplement, but please know that supplements are not subject to the same FDA standards as medications and devices. If you want a "natural" breast augmentation consider fat grafting. Best of luck.

Cream for breast enlargement

+1

As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast.  Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions. 

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Breast enhancement creams

+1

At best, breast enhancement creams & pills give just a temporary increase.  Most contain some estrogen-like compound to get this effect.  It is not permanent.  And they are expensive, and not FDA-approved.

So far, only implants and fat grafting to the breast can give a permanent size increase.

Thomas Fiala, MD

+1

No...they really don't work.... Creams promising larger breasts is gimmicky and false advertising... 

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enhancement Creams: Do they work?

+1

Breast enhancement creams, marketed lavishly and gloriously under several different names, do not appear to provide long lasting breast enhancement. Photography skills and deception can make vague results appear impressive. I would caution anyone to avoid claims of a cream providing breast enhancement of any appreciable volume. 

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Can this cream really add one or two cup sizes?

+1

Marketers substitute glorious predictions and unachievable promises for knowledge, science, and reason, while laying claim to them all.  Yet there is nothing new in deception disguised as hope and nothing original in abstraction framed as progress... To quote from Mark Levin, germanely descriptive of the NATURAFUL effect.

Steve Laverson, MD

Breast enhancement creams

+1

For thousands of years people have made outrageous claims about products and services.  None of these will be of any benefit to you and are best avoided.   Many are totally unregulated and could actually be harmful to your health.  Best to totally avoid this one.  

Breast enhancement creams

+1

breast enhancement creams:

• there are many on the market
  • there are no studies
  • these are not FDA controlled
  • we don't know if they work or long term effect
  • we don't know what the"secret ingrediants" are

+1

There is a huge benefit to breast enhancement creams. Unfortunately for you the advantage is only for the seller. He gets your money. There is no advantage for you other than the possibility of a very minor change with the risks delineated by the other doctors. I know there are glowing reviews on the internet and I'm sure none of those are fakes?

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast enhancement creams

+1

Creams marketed to enhance the breast size have been around for a hundred years or more. It simply seems too easy to apply a cream and  grow by one to two cup sizes. Wouldn't everybody know about it by now? And guaranteed (or your money back except shipping and handling?). There is fine print written all over this one.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com