Do Breast-Enhancment Creams Really Work?

I have come across a product that seems to stand out from the rest and I was wondering if does in fact deliver all that it promises. Its called NATURAFUL.. it stimulates new cell growth in the mammary glands, is manufactured in the USA in an FDA regulated laboratory and is guaranteed to increase breast size from 1-2 cup sizes. I also was wondering if this could be connected to any sort of cancers? It does worry me that a cream is promised to do so much.. Thank you very much! -Goldie.

Non Surgical Breast Enhancement

+1
Currently the only methods to permanently enlarge the breasts are by way of surgery. Implant breast augmentation or breast augmentation by fat transfer will enlarge the breasts. There are currently no non-invasive methods, including creams, that offer permanent breast enlargement.

They don't work

+1
There is nothing that is FDA approved to enlarge breast size except for breast augmentation with implants. Everything else is just a gimmick that won't give you results. Plus, their ingredients haven't been tested for safety. It's better to avoid those other things.

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

+1
There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herb, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Pills and Creams for Breast Augmentation

+1
This is a great question; however unfortunately there are currently not any creams or pills available that are going to enhance your breast safely. I would stay away from any of those products, as they are likely to do more harm than good.

Breast augmentation has become so popular as patients typically are extremely happy with the results. The recent advancements in the breast implants themselves have been a huge benefit to women. They have a variety of options including the new gummy bear implants. These implants give patients a softer more natural appearance than what was possible previously with saline implants.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you with your breast augmentation procedure.

Johnny Franco, MD

No

+1
At the moment there is no clinically proven safe and effective method of breast enhancement except for surgical breast augmentation. Creams, pills, and medications are not FDA approved and their safety is questionable.  

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Beware

+1
I would be wary of a cream promising one to two cup sizes. I am not familiar with this particular supplement, but please know that supplements are not subject to the same FDA standards as medications and devices. If you want a "natural" breast augmentation consider fat grafting. Best of luck.

Grant Stevens, MD

Cream for breast enlargement

+1

As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast.  Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions. 

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Breast enhancement creams

+1

At best, breast enhancement creams & pills give just a temporary increase.  Most contain some estrogen-like compound to get this effect.  It is not permanent.  And they are expensive, and not FDA-approved.

So far, only implants and fat grafting to the breast can give a permanent size increase.

Thomas Fiala, MD

+1

No...they really don't work.... Creams promising larger breasts is gimmicky and false advertising... 

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enhancement Creams: Do they work?

+1

Breast enhancement creams, marketed lavishly and gloriously under several different names, do not appear to provide long lasting breast enhancement. Photography skills and deception can make vague results appear impressive. I would caution anyone to avoid claims of a cream providing breast enhancement of any appreciable volume. 

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon