Breast Enhancement Foods

I imagine the doctors may think this is a crazed idea, however, can I enhance my breast size by eating certain foods? A blog I found says fennel works because it acts like a natural estrogen. Seems reasonable, right?

Breast enhancement with food

+1
There is no food that can enhance the size of your breasts noticeably. Any change that may occur, on the very rare chance, will be so minor that you won't really see it. If you want to increase breast size naturally, then weight gain is probably your only option, as long as you don't mind gaining it in other areas as well.  

Food to increase breast size

+1
As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast.  There is no scientific literature to support any type of food to increase breast size.  Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Breast Enhancement Foods

+1
There are no safe/effective foods,medications, creams, herbs, or nonsurgical methods to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.  Best wishes.

Food to enhance breasts?

+1

I know of no food that can actually enhance your breasts.  Gaining weight may add fat to your breasts, but I would not recommend it.

Breast enhancing foods.

+1

It really depends on whether your breasts are estrogen sensitive! Not all breasts respond to hormones. For example, not all women' s breasts get larger with birth control pills. Secondly, there are probably other foods such as soy products that have higher concentrations of these chemical substances.

Breast Enhancement Foods

+1

Regarding: "Breast Enhancement Foods
I imagine the doctors may think this is a crazed idea, however, can I enhance my breast size by eating certain foods? A blog I found says fennel works because it acts like a natural estrogen. Seems reasonable, right
?"

The idea that you become what you consume dates back thousands of years but with a few exceptions is NOT supported by science.

Eating brains does not make you smarter. Eating hearts does not make you braver. Eating pancreas is NOT a cure for diabetes etc etc.

Since producers of dietary supplements are legally exempted from having to prove efficacy and must only prove safety the bombastic claims to cure every physical, mental or psychological deficiency, shortcoming or discrepancy abound. And yet - 99.999% are not worth the money you will be spending on it.

Instead, take your money and give it to your local No kill animal shelter. It will not grow you larger breasts but it  will make a difference for a helpless animal instead of FURTHER enriching an unethical manufacturer.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Natural Breat Augmentation

+1
This is a great question.  It seems valid that some herbs and foods could increase breast size due to their natural estrogenic effects.  And we would all love to achieve our goals naturally.  Unfortunately, the only thing we can "hang our hat on" in medicine these days is EVIDENCE.  The rest is snake oil, hype, and most likely marketing.  There is a study that looked at the effect of some of these herbs/foods etc.  And what did they find?  You may have guessed that there was no real evidence that these foods help to enhance breast volume: Obstet Gynecol. 2003 Jun;101(6):1345-9. "Bust enhancing" herbal products. Fugh-Berman A. Department of Health Care Sciences, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, USA. Abstract "Bust enhancing" herbal products are widely advertised. No clinical trials have been published. These products contain a variety of ingredients, including grains, hops, saw palmetto, dong quai, chaste-tree berry, wild yam, kava, fennel, black cohosh, and fenugreek. Several of these herbs are hormonally active; for example, hops contain 8-prenylnaringenin, a phytoestrogen that is more potent than other dietary phytoestrogens. Many bust-enhancing dietary supplements contain substrates for Fusarium, a fungus that produces zearalenone, a potent estrogen that has been associated with breast enlargement in humans and other species. The use of bust-enhancing products should be discouraged because of lack of evidence for efficacy and long-term safety concerns. This study basically said that there is no evidence that these foods work, and some may even be unsafe.  In short, surgery is not for everyone.  But the foods and herbs probably won't help. Good luck!

Jason R. Hess, MD