If Breast Enhancement Cream and Pill Sites Are Just Wanting to Sell There Product, Can't the Same Be Said for Plastic Surgens?

I'am a 51 yr old female who has never been real big but lost the fullness i had do to menapase, and can not afford surgery and would like to get it back, so why not try?

Magic Breast Enhancement Potions

+2

For over one hundred years there have been advertisements in woman's magazines purporting miracle breast enhancement creams, devices and pills.  I must I must I must increase my bust!  If you believe that these creams will work then give it a try and report you findings back on Realself.  I can think of no better forum for you to be able to spread the word that you found the magic potion that others have sought for years.  Also check to see if they sell the Jack and the Beanstalk seeds as well.   

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
At this time the only safe and reliable means for incresing breast sizes is FDA approved breast implants inserted by a board certified plastic surgeron 

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Creams and pills not effective

+1

There are many distinct differences.  First, a plastic surgeon is a trained medical professional that is supposed uphold the interests of patients.  Second, breast augmentation is anFDA approved device unlike any cream pill or lotion.  That said, you are free to try any cream pill or lotion you desire.  But if you are on this site, and asking for a professional opinion then you have it to do with it what you like.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Creams and pills vs. breast implants.

+1

As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast.  Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.  They are trained to see if you are a proper candidate for surgery in the first place.  We say no to patients all the time in the office if they are not a candidate. 

Jeffrey Roth, MD

If Breast Enhancement Cream and Pill Sites Are Just Wanting to Sell Their Product, Can't the Same Be Said for Plastic Surgeons?

+1

The key here is to distinguish between something with proven efficacy vs unproven efficacy.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

It exsists wonderfull and bads plastic surgeons like anywhere/ exsisten cirujanos plasticos excelentes y malos

+1

to arrive to get a plastic surgeon license it takes no less than 8 years after general medicine, it exsists pseudoplasticsurgeons than are looking only for money and not  for the patients that exisits anywhere around the world you should ask or inquire trough American Society od Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) Than is the best ethical,honest and efficient  medical asssociation than integrate only the most qualified plastic surgeons, believe me they always demmad to us the highest standards not only in ethical besides medical practicy.

you should try a normal lypo  with BBL i am sure this will satisfy plenty to you

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Illogical reasoning will not make breasts get bigger.

+1

Topical creams to make breasts bigger don't work. Breast implants work. If you can convince yourself that it's worth the effort to smear on some cream as a futile gesture, knock yourself out.

Everyone wants to sell their product

+1

Anyone who has a product to sell for profit, wants to try to sell their product. The difference between spending your money on breast enlargement pills and a plastic surgical breast augmentation is simple......one works, the other doesn't.  Don't waste your money on untested medications, do your research first and you will choose surgical breast augmentation to achieve your desired result.

Robert J. Mirabile, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Enhancement creams, pills and snake oil

+1

There are not any non-surgical methods to enlarge a breast. The only exception might be hormone manipulation or side effects of certain known medications. Neither of these would I recommend as they could very well be harmful to your health. If surgery is not in the cards than save your money from buying gimmicks and spend it on a nice bra which makes you feel good about your breasts.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Plastic surgeon based skin care creams

+1

No. The difference is that plastic surgeons who offer various products for skin care have a scientific basis for the validity of their product and thus are actually selling a product with proven benefit. These products enhance, rejuvenate, and protect skin and thus are offered for the welfare of our patients. Breast enhancement creams and other such pharmaceutical frauds have no valid scientific testing and are unproven. 

Grady B. Core, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon