Is it normal for breast to keep draining a little light blood and watery liquid 3 weeks after surgery?

Drainage post-op

+1
Your breasts should not be draining at this point. Definitely go back and see your plastic surgeon immediately.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Drainage

+1

I am certain your surgeon would be most interested in seeing you soon. He will probably send a culture of the fluid to the lab at that time. Good luck.

David Marcus, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Fluid drainage for 3 weeks from breasts

+1

It is not common for you to have fluid draining after a breast augmentation procedure for 3 weeks. It is best to see your surgeon.

DRAINING

+1

Clearly draining of any kind is not normal 3 weeks post surgery and should be brought to the attention of your surgeon and evlauated

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants

+1

No, I would be concerned about a seroma or infection both may need operative intervention given that you have a foreign body in your body

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

+1

No, this is not normal. SInce it could be a finding suggesting a problem, seeing your surgeon as soon as possible is essential.

All the best.