Breast Don't Have Nice Shape Also Too Far Apart? (photo)

I had my breast enlargement in September, few months after I had to have revision due to the right breast bottoming out. I am still not happy with my breasts I feel they haven't got a nice shape also they are very far apart implant was placed under muscle. 375cc naturelle

Unhappy with your breast augmentation results

+1

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your results of your breast implant surgery and revision. I recommend close follow up with your surgeon to express your concerns. If you feel that you no longer have confidence with the care you are receiving, then perhaps you should obtain a second opinion to see if there is a solution for your concerns. Thanks for sharing you photo and concerns. I wish you the best.

Breast asymmetry

+1

I'm sorry to hear of your experience as most have very good ones.  It would help to know what your breasts were like before your augmentation.  Regardless, if you have a good relationship with your doctor, continue working with him/her to achieve the desired result understanding perfection is an elusive goal.  If your surgeon has turned on you, get a second opinion but it appears you will need something done on your left side now.

Breast Implant Revision To Improve Breast Shape

+1

The distance between your breast mounds is an unchangeable issue and undoubtably reflects the natural distance between your breasts before surgery. It is not clear as to what about your augmented breast shape you do not like and it may be that they are too round? That can only be altered by exchanging your exisiting round implants to new shaped or anatomic breast implants.

Web reference: http://www.eppleybreastaugmentation.com

Breast Asymmetry

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  You have asymmetry. I would recommend that you seek a couple of second opinions.  I would be interested in you providing a preop photo and a post op photo that is more straight on.

Dr. ES

Breast Implant Revision

+1

It sounds as if this has not been a smooth process for you and I am sorry to hear this.  I recommend you consult with a different board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a second opinion.  Most breast augmentation issues are correctable, so I encourage you to keep your head up!  Best wishes!

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy after Breast Surgery?

+1

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast surgery. However, it is difficult to  make an accurate assessment and  give you advice, based on the photograph provided ( with your arms pulled back).  However, based on this limited image, it may be that you do have correctable breast implant placement concerns;  again, good advice would necessitate in-person examination or viewing additional pictures.  Consider posting additional pictures with another post.

Keep in mind, that what can be achieved with breast augmentation will depend greatly on  the patient's  starting point anatomy...

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

Breast Implants several months post op

+1

So sorry you are having issues.  I would recommend you seek a second opinion.  Be sure to take your operative report with you to your appointment, so the surgeon can review what was done.