Had my Breast Done 2 Days Ago

jus got my boob job 2 days ago n my breast r way high n hard as a rock..no uneven swellin or nothng but just wonderin how would i knno if im geting or got capsular contraction or is it to early to no..i have a cough right now it mucusy black n green stuff n i heard that if u hav an infecction it could casr cc..im on the anti biotics the doc prescribed n dont feel sick justa lot of flem n kina hurts wen i cough..should i b worried n is there nthing i shld do rite now?

Breast augmentation at 2 days

+2

At 2 days post-op" all bets are off."  It is way way way too early to comment on anything. The implants sit high initially and usually descend over time.  They look quite high right now. Give it a few months.

High, Hard Breast Implants 2 days After Breast Augmentation

+2

RE : "jus got my boob job 2 days ago n my breast r way high n hard as a rock..no uneven swellin or nothng but just wonderin how would i knno if im geting or got capsular contraction or is it to early to no..i have a cough right now it mucusy black n green stuff n i heard that if u hav an infecction it could casr cc..im on the anti biotics the doc prescribed n dont feel sick justa lot of flem n kina hurts wen i cough..should i b worried n is there nthing i shld do rite now?"

Your photographs are VERY helpful. Before surgery you had very sagging breasts with stretch marks and asymmetry (the breast on the right of the photo ?Left breast appears fuller). The ideal solution would have been a breast lift with smaller implants. You appear to have had a breast augmentation via a breast fold incision and your implants are either way high or you have a blood or fluid collection.

A capsule, much less a capsular contracture, does not occur in 2 days. However, your present ? sinus infection MAY cause a subsequent seeding of the implants and a contracture down the road.

In the meantime, you really should see your Plastic surgeon and make sure you do not have a hematoma or seroma which would have to be drained promptly. Ask him if the implants are too high and what he plans to do about it.

Good Luck.

Dr. Peter A Aldea

2 days after breast implant surgerywith a productive cough.

+1

Greetings,

You're way too early to envision your final breast augmentation result at 2 days after surgery.... Post-surgical swelling and high implants commonly are seen early after breast enlargements.

Discuss your breast concerns with your surgeon, when you go to see him (her) for your productive cough. Evaluating your chest pain and "mucusy black n green stuff" should be done after any surgical procedure especially after general anesthesia.

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD, DMD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Had my breasts done 2 days ago

+1

Looking at your posted photos you seem to have a very nice result from your surgery. It is too early for you to have concerns about capsular contraction. You are swollen from your recent surgery and need to allow yourself time to heal and your body adapt to the implants. Once the swelling goes down and your implants being to fall naturally into your breast pocket you will be able to see if you have any complications. At this point you have no need to worry; continue your doctor's prescribed post-op care and discuss any concern you may have with him/her in your next follow up appointment.

Mahmood Kara, MD

Breast Swelling

+1

2 days after surgery is way to early to worry about capsular contracture.  Based on the pictures, it does not appear that you have a hematoma - however only your surgeon would be able to know based on his or her examination.  Your implants do appear high, but you will be surprised about how nicely they will settle over the next few months.  Hang in there.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Had my Breast Done 2 Days Ago

+1

Nice early result from your posted photos. But no way to offer you any advise on the issues you are stressing about. Time will heal and IF you have issues they will become apparent by a month post op. 

High implants after surgery

+1

It is too early to tell whether or not you have a capsular contracture. It is common for the implants to sit high right after surgery if they are under the muscle.  You will need to massage them regularly and maybe even wear a band to help "push" them down.  I wouldn't worry right now.  If you develop asymmetric swelling or bruising and increasing pain then you should talk to your surgeon about a possible hematoma.  If you develop redness or drainage, fevers, chills, etc. then contact your surgeon to rule out an infection.  Otherwise, sit tight and when you see your doc go through massage techniques so that you get them to drop into the pocket appropriately. 

Tiffany McCormack, MD
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Had my breast done 2 days ago

+1

You don't have capsular contracture or infection. It takes at least 6 weeks to develop capsular contracures. Your condition appears to be perhaps too high positioning of the implants + muscle swelling . It is better to wait for a while to see if they improve or not before you become more concern.

Fereydoon S. Mahjouri, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Implants high and hard after only two days

+1
Two days after augmentation is very early to get a capsular contracture. Although you could have an early infection, I would think if this is the cause of the extreme fullness and tightness we are seeing, you should see some redness and you would be running a fever and feeling increasingly sick. You might have bilateral hematomas caused by bleeding. I suppose a similar appearance could be seen in someone who had very very large implants placed, too large for their tissues, and so they are very bulgy and tight. In any event, you should be seen by your surgeon right away to make sure you don't have hematomas or an infection, and to make sure you are being properly treated for what sounds like a possible pneumonia.

Robert M. Grenley, MD