Can Breasts Get Any Bigger After They Soften Up or Are They Pretty Much Finished?

Full anchor lift and 350cc round mod silicone implants submuscular on September 9th. Prior to surgery I wore a 38C but I had to lift my breast into the cup to fill it. Well it's now 3 weeks postop and breast are SOFT. I feel like everything has dropped. I took the wire out of 2 of my bras and they still fit perfect. How can this be if I had BL/BA? I go back to see my dr on the 7th and I'm so depressed until then. All my friends tell me I do not look any bigger and was I sure I got implants?

Breast Augmentation/Lifting Results?

+1

At 3 weeks postop is much too early to evaluate the end results of your procedure. I would suggest that you continue to be patient and allow for 6 months to go by before judging the results of your surgery.  Until that time continued to follow your plastic surgeon ( and don't give too much weight to what your friends have to say).

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

SEE VIDEO BELOW: A lifted breast with augmentation may look smaller than original sagging breast

+1

A lifted breast often looks smaller in comparison to a sagging breast and this may be part of the explanation.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-lift/

Post-op breast lift

+1

Without seeing pre and post-op photos it is difficult to comment.  I agree, talk with your surgeon about your concerns.

Recurrent sagging after Augmentation Mastopexy

+1

First of all, the breasts should be soft. Breast tissue is soft naturally and that type of feel is ideal after augmentation. If you were previously mostly skin, even though you pushed it into a C cup, with skin tightening and/or skin takeout associated with mastopexy, the actual amount of breast tissue you had preoperatively might be much smaller than you think. 350 cc is typically in the C cup range,  depending on how much tissue you have. There is never any guarantee on final cup size that results, as all bras fit differently and there is no standardization on cup sizes. Recurrent sagging can be a risk in the face of poor inherent skin tone and looseness, which may not support weight well. Larger implants are heavier, and can be prone to recurrent sagging issues.