Why my Breast Look So Bad After 8 Months

i had breast implants and anchored 8 mths ago. my rt breast looks as is i had a skin graft at the bottom of it. my rt nipple is the size of a half dollar an lt nipple is the size of a quarter. i dont understand whats went wrong

Many women consider the scarring from a breast lift to be a serious drawback

+1

Unfortunately not all breast augmentation procedures have good turnouts. When combined with mastopexy many women consider the scarring from a breast lift to be a serious drawback to the procedure. Keyhole leave what is known as a "lollipop" scar, while a full mastopexy leaved an "anchor shaped" scar. It is difficult to help without an examination or seeing any photos. I suggest that you consult your plastic surgeon.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

+1

Your surgery sounds extremely complicated. Skin grafts are not very commonly used and so it may be best to schedule an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon

Unfavorable breast outcome

+1

It is hard to say what is going on without at least seeing photos or examining you.  I do not know what you mean by a skin graft on the lower region.