Second Breast Augmentation from 310cc-460cc on 5ft 4in Tall Female Weighing 118lb Age 25?

I had my first breast augumentation in 2007 with 310cc round textured silicone implant under the muscle. Loved the results but 2 pregnancies later my breasts have lost there shape and I would like to go larger. Currently a 32c and wish for a 32d/dd! My surgeon has recommended I go for same implant but 460cc? I am 5ft 4ins and weigh 118lb. Do ou think this would give roughly a d cup and that I would definatly notice a difference? Also will the implants drop quicker second time round? Many thanks

Best Breast implants for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Thanks for the question.

I think you will find that revision surgery will be associated with a quicker recovery in general ( with less time required for breast implants to “drop” and less discomfort also)Prior to undergoing the breast augmentation revisionary  surgery it will be very important to communicate your goals clearly with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.