Right Breast Is A Bit Swollen 1 Year Post BA?

I am one year post op and have some problems with my right breast implant. I am 5'3 weigh 113 lbs and got silicone 350cc implants. My breasts look normal except that my right breast is still a bit swollen at the top. It is firmer but not too hard, but I can feel it the most when laying down. My left one is soft even when laying down and I can't feel the implant but I can with my right breast and it is much more sensitive and hurts some. Got an ultrasound which was neg. Doc cant tell prob.

+1

It is very difficult to tell without seeing you, examining you, and knowing exactly which type of augmentation mammoplasty was performed; however, you really must speak with your surgeon. 

Jonathan Ross Berman, M.D. , F.A.C.S.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Capsular contracture will push breast implant up.

+1

Hi.

I don't think there are any health issues.  If you can live with your implants the way they are, then do nothing.

Breast swelling after surgery

+1
It's good that you have seen your plastic surgeon in followup and had an ultrasound. Continue to see your plastic surgeon in followup to discuss what additional diagnostic studies could be performed, including mammography to rule out any processes within the breast unrelated to the implant. Good luck.

Firm breast after surgery

+1

Without seeing before and after pictures or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  Your best option would be to make an appointment with your surgeon for an evaluation.  Since this is a follow up issue with your previous surgery, there should not be a charge to see the surgeon for this discussion.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.Shafer PlasticSurgery.com