I currently am a 34 B, 5'3" and weigh 130lbs. How big would 500cc make me?

hello I am considering getting a breast augmentation. I currently am a 34 B, 5'3" ans weigh 130lbs. Also I am 34 yrs Old, one PS i consulted with said to do 500cc saliene, under the muscle. I was wondering if I did that much how big would that approx make me. I dont want to look freakish but I do want them big. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated thank You again. I am sorry I currently do not have a pic available on this computer

Determining if a 500cc saline breast implant would be an appropriate size

+1

Even with photos, determining the appropriate implant size will not be accurate; without them, it is just a guess. With that in mind, 500cc implants will probably be too large for you and the appearance that you desire. A significantly smaller size may be more prudent.

You also may want to consider silicone implants as they will generally provide a better aesthetic result. At the size that you are considering, you will definitely notice the difference between the two.

I would suggest that you obtain at least one more consultation with a reputable, board certified plastic surgeon to help you in selecting an appropriate sized and type of breast implant.

500 cc implants

+1

500 cc implants are pretty large. They may not make you look freakish, but you probably will be in the D/DD range.

Choosing Breast Implants

+1

Hi there-

Questions like yours are among the very most commonly asked on Realself...

I think this shows the amount of anxiety young women like yourself understandably feel about the commitment they feel they are about to make, as well as (and possibly more importantly) the relatively poor job many of us are doing in educating our patients about how to achieve their desired outcomes...

Please follow the link below to an article I think you will find very useful and informative....

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation

+1

Sounds like a good plan from what you described. Better yet try a post a photo. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

Size of breast augmentation

+1

Try on the implants your surgeon is considering with a non padded bra and snug T-shirt to see how you like the look.  There are also 3D imaging platforms to simulate your surgical result in advance.  Volume of implant is less important than diameter and projection.  The volume you need depends on base width of your breast, how much breast volume you are starting with, what final appearance you desire, and how loose (compliant and/or elastic) your breast skin is.

Steve Laverson, MD

Choosing breast implant profile

+1

I wish it was that easy. In order to make a specific recommendation I would need to see a photo and some measurements. You need to keep in mind that you need to choose size and implant dimensions. Some implants are narrower with more projection while others are wider and flatter yet they have the same volume. If you place the wider implant in a petite individual they never really look good. If you are petite 500cc under the muscle can be a very tight fit and may create other issues. If your surgeon only choozes the size without reference to implant dimensions it is a red flag in this day and age. At some point with or without your knowledge he/she has to choose dimensions in order to order implants. It is better if that is done with your knowledge.

Aaron Stone, MD

CC's look different on all body types.

+1

It is hard to determine if that implant size will be too big for you witout seeing photos or having your measurements.  An in person consultation is best.  Keep in mind a 500 cc may be too big on some body frames while on others it may make a subtle difference.

500 cc breast implant too full for some, just right for others

+1

When you keep in mind that a 350 cc implant is near the 'average' in breast augmentation, the 500 cc implant is certainly a very full augmentation. Right size is hard to tell. The implant may be perfect for you, but unless your surgeon intends to put them in 'come what may' they may be considered a good first guess based on your discussions and photos of just how you wish to look. The implant could be smaller, perhaps 450 cc, or even larger say 550 cc if you have the frame, and the photo to show this is what  you need.

peterejohnsonmd

How Big Will I Be With 500cc Breast Implants?

+1

Based on your height and weight, you are relatively petite. Although volume is an important criterion in picking the right implant, there are many other factors that go into selecting the proper implant for your frame.

1) The quality of your skin and breast tissues. Thinner tissues with less elasticity and tone offer little support for bigger implants and can lead to problems down the line.

2) Your breast width. Of all the measurements, the breast width, or base diameter, is the most important in selecting the proper implant. Selecting an implant that is too wide for your breast width can lead to unnatural and potentially detrimental results.

3) Do you need a lift? There is a common misconception that if a woman needs a breast lift, it can be avoided by putting a large implant instead. The fact is that if a woman truly needs a breast lift, chances are that her tissues have also lost some of their tone making it even more taxing to support a large implant. Problems such as Snoopy deformity, double bubble, bottoming out, and persistent droopiness can result when trying to use implants to perform a breast lift.

This being said, it is difficult to answer your question regarding 500cc implants without examining you. But I agree with the other surgeons that typically 500cc implants will take a woman up 2-3cup sizes. Just remember that this will not be your only surgery and going too big will always have long term consequences.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Dr. Babak Dadvand

Babak Dadvand, MD

Breast size after 500cc implant

+1

Based on the information you provided, starting with a 34B breast, a 500cc implant would most likely put you into a D cup range. One measurement you should consider is the width of your breast. Your plastic surgeon will make sure that the implant is not too wide for your breast (the larger the implant, the wider it is).

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS