Breast Implant Replacement, Starting to Swell Under Breast?

I had brst implant removal & replacement 5/12. In the past couple of months I developed swelling under my breasts, towards the ctr on both breasts. I thought it was fluid buildup my PS said it was loose skill. It is "squishy" when you push on it. His suggestion was to make a new incision and "tack" the loose skin. It's seems like everything I do to correct one thing creates another problem.

Breast Revision Surgery

+1

It is hard to say what is going on and what should be done with only the description you provide.  What i can tell you is this.  Breast revision surgery is an art and a sub-specialty in and of itself.  Do not hesitate to get a second opinion prior to proceeding with additional surgery.  Seek out a surgeon with extensive experience in breast revision surgery.  You deserve and should achieve a result that pleases you.  Good Luck

Reading Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after Breast Augmentation

+1

This squishy area may represents residual air or fluid from the pocket dissection.  A careful physical exam with possible radiographic studies should reveal the reason.

Stephen Coccaro, MD
Long Island City Plastic Surgeon

Loose skin ?

+1

It is difficult to answer this questions without performing an exam to determine what this "squishy" area is?

+1

It would be very helpful to see photos. Words seldom do justice to descriptions of complications of breast surgery. It may be that you need a lift, or that the implants need to be repositioned. If your new implants are smaller, that could be an explanation. Please consider posting pictures, and some more info about the revision.

All the best.