Breast Revision and Worried I Have Uneven Breasts?

I had surgery in my left breast in dec2012 to correct capitulation, but since the surgery I've been worried my breast looks much larger than the right one (the surgery was 2 month ago).I'm worried they put a larger implant in , as I changed to a smaller size at last min in the 1St surgery.but my surgeon said he reused the old implant since it was just scar capitulation. I have no fluid our swelling so can see no reason else for the size difference.how can I find out for sure?

Breast revision

+1

When a patient has a capsular contracture often a new implant is used. If you ahd the same one placed and the breast looks larger than before perhaps there is fluid?

Worried About Breast After Revision for CC?

+1

I am not sure that I understand the revision surgery that you have had, nor the reason for it; It does seem rather unlikely that your surgeon would exchange the implant and then tell you that he didn't. I am not sure how you know there is no fluid or swelling.

The way to find out is to ask your surgeon. You can request a copy of the operative report if you wish. All the best.