Breast Augmentation Without ANY Silicone?

I am a highly sensitive individual... I have wanted larger breasts for my entire life... I am considering using saline implants however I found out that the saline is encased in a silicone shell.... are there ANY other options for me as i will not use silicone... Also do you know of any breast fat transfers that will led to an increase of 2 cup sizes? Or herbs? I want to increase from 22.5 inches to 25.5... right now I am a 30 b or small c

Alternate to Augmentation

The goal of breast surgery is to create beautiful breasts.  Beauty is determined by several factors including position of the breast on the chest wall, symmetry, skin tone, areola position and least of all volume.  Unfortunately, your have not provided any photographs.  However, it is possible to lift your breasts higher, more medial and reshape them using only a circumareola incision.  While this does not increase the volume of your breasts it can increase the projection of your breasts by lifting your breasts higher on the chest wall over the bony prominence of your rib cage.  This is done without silicone or fat transfer.  The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift is a new technique that you may want to consider.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon